Wednesday 5 December 2012

One two, Twofour...

Survived my first day at Twofour. It was actually quite pleasant. I got a quick tour of all the areas first, and then I was given the tutorial on the work I'd be doing. I'm working as a transcriber. The show I'm working on is called "Britain's Biggest Hoarders 2". Have to admit I never watched the first series, but from the footage I've been working on, it seems pretty interesting. The footage I'm currently working on is of a woman named Jean, and her daughter Jeanette. And one of the hoarders in the series is actually from Plymouth, so I'll keep my fingers crossed I get to work on them eventually...

...speaking of Plymouth, they have filmed parts of the series down here. Twofour have a big warehouse where they store the people's stuff and get them to sort through it all, so probably about half of each episode on average is recorded there.

No comments:

Post a Comment